Monday, June 25, 2018

Dean's Message, June 2018



Dean Hassan HassabElnaby
Happy Summer! I hope you are using some time to relax, spend time with family/friends, and recharge for the upcoming Fall semester.  Even in summer, there are still exciting things happening here in COBI.

Perhaps the biggest news is the announcement of the next Dean of the UT College of Business and Innovation, Dr. Anne Balazs, who will join our beloved college from Eastern Michigan University - - also a Mid-American Conference school - - where she is interim dean of the College of Business. She is also very familiar with Toledo for a number of reasons, including being on the UT campus in the winter of 2014 as a fellow for the American Council on Education. Please join me in welcoming Dr. Balazs when she begins her new role at UT COBI on August 13. You can read more about her in this issue.

If you are seriously interested in advancing your own career or business, you can develop and enhance the skills that can help you COBI’s Executive MBA program.  Class meetings on-campus are just once a month for 12 months. Through a variety of team projects you will develop key contacts that will last a lifetime. We only accept about 20 people in each cohort, and spaces are filling for the next cohort, which will begin this fall. Learn more on our website at http://www.utoledo.edu/business/graduate/emba.

And if you want to help COBI students - - and have some fun in the process - - please be sure to sign up now for the 20th Annual University of Toledo Business vs. Engineering Scholarship Golf Outing. It will be held on Saturday, Aug. 25 at Stone Oak Country Club.   Our alumni are amazing supporters of our students, and the scholarships that are awarded as a result of this event are tremendously important to the student recipients. Click here to register to play or to become a sponsor.

Thank you to all for your support throughout the year. Enjoy your summer!

Inspire. Transform. Empower. Achieve.

Go Rockets!

Interim Dean Hassan HassabElnaby

3 comments:

  1. DM produces amazing results that definitely
    transform your business.
    • DM techniques are so sophisticated that they can
    substitute for domain knowledge or experience in
    analysis and construction of models.
    • DM tools automatically find the patterns you are looking for
    stop, without being told what to do.
    • DM is useful only in certain areas, such as marketing,
    sales and fraud detection.

    https://ppcexpo.com/Content/lecture02.pdf

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you need Personal Finance?
    Business Cash Finance?
    Unsecured Finance
    Fast and Simple Finance?
    Quick Application Process?
    Finance. Services Rendered include,
    *Debt Consolidation Finance
    *Business Finance Services
    *Personal Finance services Help
    contact us today and get the best lending service
    personal cash business cash just email us below
    Contact Us: financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com
    call or add us on what's app +918929509036

    ReplyDelete

  3. Loan Opportunity Offered By Mr, Pedro That Save My Family From Financial Bondage

    Hello Everyone, I am Putri Adiratnaa single mom from Jakarta, I would like to share this great testimony on how I got a loan from Mr, Pedro, when we were driven out of our home when I couldn't pay my bills anymore, After being scammed by various companies online and denied a loan from my bank and some other credit union I visited. My children were taken by foster care, I was all alone in the street. The day I shamefully walked into an old school mate who introduced me to Daisy Maureen. At first I told her that I am not ready to take any risk of requesting a loan online anymore, but she assured me that I will receive my loan from them. On second thought, due to my homelessness I had to take a trial and applied for the loan, luckily for me I received a loan of $80,000.00 from Mr, Pedro. I'm happy I took the risk and applied for the loan. My kids have been given back to me and now I own a home and a business of my own. All thanks and gratitude goes to the help of Mr, Pedro for giving me a meaning to life when I had lost all hope. If you are currently seeking loan assistance, you can contact them via: { pedroloanss@gmail.com WhatsApp+1 863 231 0632 }

    ReplyDelete