What a difference a year makes! Register now for an Executive MBA Exploration Event
If you are ready to discover the remarkable difference one year can make in your life, you should consider the UT College of Business and Innovation's (COBI) accelerated Executive MBA Program that can be completed in just 12 months.
The EMBA curriculum is designed to enhance the ability of professionals and executives to effectively lead change and growth in today's ultra-competitive environment.
During the 12-month program, students experience unprecedented opportunities including:
- Individualized executive coaching to enable your career success
- Networking with fellow students that will provide you with professional connections that will last a lifetime
- Work/Life balance. Online and on-site classes - - one weekend per month - - which offer a great deal of flexibility
- International study trip (7-10 days) that combines company meetings, cultural immersion and first-hand observation of how international business works
- Rapid return on investment. EMBA grads historically experience higher earnings and career advancement.
The next EMBA Exploration Event will be Saturday, June 20, 2015. Here you will see an overview of the EMBA program, network during lunch with EMBA faculty and current students, and observe an actual class session, all in our new Savage & Associates Business Complex.
To register for the June 20 Exploration Event or for more information about UT COBI’s EMBA program, contact Darlene Howard at 419.530.7982, or email EMBA@utoledo.edu
You can also learn more about the EMBA program at utoledo.edu/business/emba
Invest in yourself through The University of Toledo College of Business and Innovation Executive MBA program.
It may be one of the most important steps you take to advance your career in a year!