COBI offers one of the most accelerated EMBA programs in America, enabling working professionals from across the region to complete their Executive MBA in just 12 months, with on-campus sessions just one weekend per month. During these 12 months, students have unprecedented opportunities including:
• Interaction with dedicated, recognized and highly qualified faculty teaching in the EMBA program
• Individualized executive coaching to enable student success
• Networking that will provide students with professional connections that will last a lifetime
• Online and on-site classes which offer a great deal of flexibility
• International study trip (7-10 days) that combines company meetings, cultural immersion and first-hand observation of how business works in the international setting
The Princeton Review has recognized the graduate programs, including the EMBA, in the UT College of Business as among the best since 2008. COBI also offers one of the most effective and efficient blended models of on-site and online courses, with classes meeting on campus just one weekend per month.
For more information, contact Darlene Howard at 419.530.7982, or email EMBA@utoledo.edu.
You can learn more about the UT COBI Executive MBA program and check out the new video at www.utoledo.edu/business/emba.